Anyone with an interest in wildlife can join the society. People of all ages, interests and abilities are welcome.
- A full programme of lectures on natural history topics
- A full programme of field meetings.
- A journal, the Lakeland Naturalist, published twice a year.
- Workshops on the identification of different wildlife groups.
- Members may also join our friendly closed group on Facebook to share photos, information and observations and ask for help and tips from fellow members.
Membership rates from March 2018 are:
- Ordinary £16.00
- Family £22.00
- Student £5.00 (student members do not receive Lakeland Naturalist)
- Lakeland Naturalist subscription only £8.00
View or download the present programme of meetings on our meetings page.
If you wish to join Carlisle Natural History Society please download and fill out the membership application form and send along with your fee to the address stated on the form. Alternatively, just turn up to one of our meetings with your form and fee.